Thursday, October 1, 2009

ONE TIRED LITTLE BOY

This is not very common at our house these days!! Braden is usually too busy playing or watching "Young and the Restless" (yes I got him hooked on that show) after school but today was a different story. On Tuesdays he receives PT, OT and speech all in one day which wears him out as you can see. I thought he was just being very GOOD (haha) and watching tv but when I finally decided that he was being too still I had to check it out!!!!

By the way, today was Hawaiian Day which we did not participate in. I just couldn't make myself send him to school in his swim trunks (which is the only Hawaiian looking thing he has) when it is 45 degrees outside!!! Don't get me wrong I am not complaining about the weather. I LOVE these cool SUNNY days!! Happy FALL!!!



0 comments:

BRADEN JAMES GLASS

BRADEN JAMES GLASS
6 YRS OLD

BRANNON TUCKER GLASS

BRANNON TUCKER GLASS
03/03/2003 - 04/29/2003

JOYCE MITCHELL WHITE

JOYCE MITCHELL WHITE
06/08/1949 - 06/06/2008

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP