Wednesday, September 9, 2009

THE MEANING...

I just wanted to explain the meaning behind the title of my blog "ITTY BITTY PIECES OF US". The name itty bitty came from this little guy...


Braden James Glass


We have called Braden itty bitty since he was born. Braden was the smaller of our twin boys weighing a whopping 2 lbs 5 oz and 15 in long. His "older" brother (by 10 minutes) weighed 2 lbs 14 oz and 15 in long.

Brannon Tucker Glass

So now you understand the itty bitty part. As for the "pieces of us", I wanted to start this blog mainly for Braden to look back on some day. I want him to be able to see "pieces of our everyday lives". I hope you enjoy my blog as much as i enjoy it!!!

3 comments:

C. Smith September 9, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

Glad Braden is having a great start to school- Keep up the blog!! Love to look and read

shaken September 9, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

I cried when I saw Joyce's picture with her precious Braden. Your itty bitty is really growing up. He is looking like a 6 year old now, not a baby. This is good for Braden and for you.

Becky Sides December 20, 2009 at 2:16 AM  

Love your pictures and story. Lots of memories for years ahead. I think it is wonderful for young mothers like you to take time for this, to share with family,friends and children. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

BRADEN JAMES GLASS

BRADEN JAMES GLASS
6 YRS OLD

BRANNON TUCKER GLASS

BRANNON TUCKER GLASS
03/03/2003 - 04/29/2003

JOYCE MITCHELL WHITE

JOYCE MITCHELL WHITE
06/08/1949 - 06/06/2008

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP