Tuesday, September 15, 2009

REPOST OF BLUE DAY


As most of you know the first few weeks of KG are spent reviewing colors. The KG classes at LCHS do a "Color of the Day" for 2 weeks so I will be posting pics from each color day and some pics of Braden/Mrs. Debbie's coloring. Braden is just now starting to TOLERATE hand over hand with coloring, writing, etc. Their first color to review was BLUE!!!
**(I went back changed my pics because I finally got my Photoshop program acting right. I clicked on delete instead of "edit" so thats why it is out of order. This was supposed to be the beginning of the "Color of the Day" series. SORRY FOR MY BLONDE MOMENT)**


0 comments:

BRADEN JAMES GLASS

BRADEN JAMES GLASS
6 YRS OLD

BRANNON TUCKER GLASS

BRANNON TUCKER GLASS
03/03/2003 - 04/29/2003

JOYCE MITCHELL WHITE

JOYCE MITCHELL WHITE
06/08/1949 - 06/06/2008

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP