Saturday, December 5, 2009

BASKETBALL & TECHNOLOGY

Let me just start off by saying that I am very, very, very, upset at my internet. We use what is called netspeednow which is the only high speed internet option for us. The tower for this service is in our subdivision so when it's good it's lightning fast (faster than DSL) but when it's bad it's slower than dial-up. :( So guess what for the past two days it was BAD! I am upset that is has messed up my goal of posting EVERYDAY! Oh well enough venting!

December Daily 3: Basketball

Braden was invited to play/participate in the Upward BBall Program at FBC in Rogersville. This is a new experience for him and he hasn't figured out what is going on but however he is loving the interaction with the kids. It is such a joy watching these kids play. They are having a BLAST!! Their first game is next Sat. (Dec. 12th) and of course I will have lots of pics to share!



Leanne here is the Reindeer on my front door. I got it last weekend at Trinity's in Athens (on the square).

1 comments:

Leanne Helums December 5, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

Love the basketball pictures and the reindeer. Thanks for sharing

BRADEN JAMES GLASS

BRADEN JAMES GLASS
6 YRS OLD

BRANNON TUCKER GLASS

BRANNON TUCKER GLASS
03/03/2003 - 04/29/2003

JOYCE MITCHELL WHITE

JOYCE MITCHELL WHITE
06/08/1949 - 06/06/2008

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP