Tuesday, December 8, 2009

OH HAPPY DAY!

DECEMBER DAILY #(don't know i've been too mad at internet to remember!!)

CATALOGS & COOKIES

The day started off as kind of a bummer day until I went to the mailbox. When you go to the box and pull out ALL 3 POTTERY BARN Catalogs you know it's a good day!!! (well for me it is)




I am obsessed with PB!!! I love their style but hate their prices. I love getting ideas from the catalog pics and then shopping for cheaper versions at Target & Hobby Lobby. My best friend Leigh Ann says that my house looks like Pottery Barn THREW UP in it! Love ya Leigh Ann!!!

Then as if the catalogs weren't enough, I made homemade Nestle Tollhouse cookies! YUM YUM Let's just say these won't last long around here.

PS - Has anyone else been having problems with blogger or is it just our internet service????

1 comments:

Erica December 9, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

I've not had any "blogger" problems...glad you're back up & posting!

BRADEN JAMES GLASS

BRADEN JAMES GLASS
6 YRS OLD

BRANNON TUCKER GLASS

BRANNON TUCKER GLASS
03/03/2003 - 04/29/2003

JOYCE MITCHELL WHITE

JOYCE MITCHELL WHITE
06/08/1949 - 06/06/2008

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP